A motorcycle accident is a traumatizing, painful, and sometimes fatal experience. The attorneys at De La Heria Law are dedicated to helping those motorcyclists effected by accidents recover compensation for their losses. This could include, medical expenses, lost wages, emotional and physical pain and suffering, disability, and loss of consortium.
Some causes of motorcycle accidents resulting from negligence includes:
- Driving under the influence
- Swerving in front of or cutting off a motorcyclist
- Driving above the speed limit
- Not leaving enough room between vehicles
- Not being able to see a motorcyclist changing lanes
- Not paying enough attention to surroundings
- Not seeing the motorcyclist among traffic
- Not giving proper care when making a left-hand turn
Negligence by other drivers often cause serious injury to motorcyclists. Accidents can cause extensive damage ranging from fractured bones to brain damage to death. If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident as the result of the negligence of another contact the attorneys at De La Heria Law for a free consultation.