Slip and Fall
Slips, trips and falls are accidents that happen too often. Some slip and fall accidents can result in serious and permanent injuries.
Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere, anytime. Something as simple as going to the supermarket could turn into a trip into a trip to the emergency room. The owner of the building where the accident occurred may be responsible for causing your slip and fall, and you may have what’s called a “premises liability” case.
Common places that slips, trips, and falls occur include:
- Stationary and moving walkways, such as sidewalks, elevators or curbs
- Homes of family, friends and neighbors
- Driveways, parking lots and parking garages
- Public restrooms, gyms and pools
- Shopping centers and grocery stores
- Restaurants, bars and clubs
- Places of employment
- Office buildings
- Swimming pools
- Construction areas
- Stairs with loose handrails
- And many more
If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a slip and fall accident, and are interested in pursuing a claim against the property owner of the premises where injury occurred, contact the experienced attorneys at De La Heria for a free consultation (305) 858-2808.